- It is used in the anti-aging products for controlling the aging signs.
- It plays a great role for hydrating the skin and makes it shiny.
- It is helpful in health issues such as fibromyalgia.
- It is used in the body lotions.
- The common ingredient in the shampoo.
- It is helpful for nail treatment.
Malic Acid For The Skin
- Skin will be hydrated.
- Rejuvenates the skin and removes the dead skin cells.
- It makes the skin smooth and provides even tone.
- It prevents and reduces the wrinkles.
Qualities Of Rejuvenation & Cleansing
Necessary Hydration & PH
The Best PH Level For The Skin
Cure Of Anti-Aging & Blemishes
- It minimizes the fine lines & wrinkles from the skin
- Even tone and texture of the skin will be provided.
- It minimizes the blemishes and the dark spots of acne.
In the reference of the saying dermatologist Dr. Annie Chiu, director of the Derm Institute in California, by absorbing in the skin, malic acid brings the collagen- the natural protein in the skin. The natural protein which is found in our skin is helpful for making & repairing the skin cells. It is supportive for the skin as well as for the other body tissues. It enhances the flexibility and strength and prevents the skin from sagging. As you grow aged the level of collagen also goes down, due to which the skin starts to lose its elasticity.