Why People Are Getting Obesity And Gaining Weight?
- 1 The Emerging Ratio Of Obesity & Weight Gaining
- 2 Some starting tricks and guidelines are mentioned for losing the weight:
- 3 Difference Between Healthy Diets & Fad Diets:
- 4 Signs of Fad Diet:
- 5 Signs of Safe Diet:
- 6 Some Steps of Judging the Safe Diet:
- 7 Kinds of Safe Food:
- 8 Some Suggestion of Dieting:
- 9 Steps of Measuring Progress of Losing Weight:
- 10 Risk which is Linked with Obesity:
- 11 Start Your Journey Now:
Obesity is becoming the hot emerging issue in all over the world to the alarming edge. If we take the preview & reference of National Institute of Health in the United States. we come to know that 35 percent of adults are obese or suffering in obesity. The 17 percent of children are suffering in obesity, which is the alarming situation for everyone. After knowing the fact of above-mentioned research, the question which comes to the mind is: what is obesity? So, the definition of obesity can be: the weight of the body or body fat may increase the standard of the health according to the height. By taking a view body mass index (BMI) may assist you to take the judgment.
Either you are getting the healthy weight or not. Be sure and mentally ready that if you want to lose the weight. Then you will have to adopt some exercises in your life because this is the main key to losing the weight and for getting the healthy body. The main and first step for losing weight makes an energy balance in your diet. How many calories you are eating versus how many calories you are using or losing. If you control your eating calories and adopt the habit of taking exercise. Then it will be the best combination for getting the desirous results of getting smart. 30 minutes walk can change the weight level in the best possible way.
The Emerging Ratio Of Obesity & Weight Gaining
There can be different causes of gaining weight. When you intake a lot of calories and use the few ones. Then obesity happens and you will start to gain the weight quickly. keep in mind that the how much calories you are taking and how many you are using. This will help you in maintaining a balance in your diet, absolutely you will maintain your figure and smartness. A lot of eating without the combination of exercise leaves the impression of gaining weight.
There are also some other factors for gaining the weight such as Age, Genes, Medical Condition, Lifestyle factors etc.
- As you get aged your metabolism decreases the burning of the calories.
- Family matters a lot. It leaves the effects in your genes.
- Underactive thyroid, also makes it difficult to keep your weight down.
- Lifestyles matters a lot. Less sleep. Smoking and depression take you gaining the weight.
Some starting tricks and guidelines are mentioned for losing the weight:
- First Keep in mind that you are not going on starving or you are going on hunger tour.
- The healthy level of losing weight is to lose 1-2 pounds /week. It means you are going to reduce intake calories500-1000.
- Try to add more fruit, vegetables and dry fruits in your life because they are full or rich of fiber.
- Try to avoid the junk foods like fry food, drinks, and white grains.
- Keep in mind that sudden change will not happen, it will take time because it is not a matter of a day or a week.
According to the American College of Sports Medicine suggests 150-250 minutes (30-50 minutes 5 days a week) is suitable exercise duration for losing the weight.
For getting the healthy and smart figure always keeps in mind the above-mentioned things or suggestions.
Difference Between Healthy Diets & Fad Diets:
On different site on the net, you may find different Fad diets, which may promise to lose weight quickly for seeking the popularity. Experiences and reviews show that they are totally unhealthy and have the risks of health. They may restrict you to avoid cabbage diet, the grapefruit diet, and the Master Cleanse diet. If you lose the weight quickly and speedily, this will enhance the chances gallstones. After knowing the dangers of the fad diet the next question which comes to the mind is how can you make the difference between the fad diet & safe diet? So you can judge by the sign & effects of the fad diet, such as:
Signs of Fad Diet:
- This will help you in losing the weight quickly.
- It will restrict you in choosing or taking the food.
- Suggests you of taking the long hours of exercise or suggest you of no exercise.
- They will not prove scientifically.
The main risk of using such fad diet is that they will quickly lose the weight. But as soon as you stop to take the fad diet, your weight will start to increase. It is much risk to gain weight, to lose weight and again to gain weight. This will assist your body for cardiovascular diseases.
Signs of Safe Diet:
A safe diet plan will be based on reality and will not take you in the region of the dream. It will make a balance in your diet plan and help you in losing the weight on reality bases.
Some Steps of Judging the Safe Diet:
- Suggest you of adding vegetable in your diet.
- Use such diet which may make you feel full.
- Suggest you of taking the normal duration of taking exercise.
- It will have the food which you may enjoy to eat, so that you may stick to your diet plan and never feel boring or fed up.
Kinds of Safe Food:
- Mediterranean diet
- heart-healthy diet
- DASH diet
- Paleo diet
Some Suggestion of Dieting:
It is so fortunate that you have so many tricks and tips in around yourself. You are living in such a wonderful age, where you can take the diet plan by just clicking the button of your device on the internet.
Keep in mind that, if you adopt the healthy dieting plan with exercise. Then it will be proved valuable for your health and decrease the chances of health risks.
So, for your health, some tips are added here for getting the long-lasting effects, by adjusting in your life.
- Adopt a balanced meal.
- Be aware what are you eating, and count 30 on each bite.
- Use such apps which may useful for losing weight with suitable exercises like MyFitnessPal.
- Make a proper connection with the social media for checking the progress and accountability of yours.
- Draw your exercise plan of at least 30 minutes per day; it is the suitable pace for losing the weight. Walking matters a lot!
- You will observe the real and clear difference when your dietary plan is merged with the exercise.
- Don’t forget to consult with your doctor, either they are healthy for you, or not.
Steps of Measuring Progress of Losing Weight:
For getting a general idea, mostly you will take the side of BMI. But be sure that will not give you the proper feedback because this varies in different people. I will give you an example: when you observe the figure of an athlete, you may consider him overweight due to his body size and BMI. But you know their weight is not due to fat. So, some adults or youngster may have normal BMI, but they are considered overweight, instead of having a lean body. For checking the body fat, you need such calipers or instruments which can tell you the exact progress such as a calculator.
Risk which is Linked with Obesity:
Obesity is not a single suffering; it also brings and invites many other diseases with itself such as:
The most common complications that develop due to obesity include:
- High Blood Pressure.
- Coronary Heart Disease.
- Type 2 diabetes
- Joint Pain
- Having trouble in breathing
- Trouble in moving, sitting & standing.
All these problems & diseases start due to obesity, but be hopeful and never lose hope because the implementing plan of diet can be started in any day.
Start Your Journey Now:
By making a determination of losing the weight by adopting the above-mentioned suggestion, start yours now. We are wishing you good luck